Make this the year that you don’t stress out over Valentine’s Day Cards for your kids’ classes. These adorable and free printable cards are super cute and you can print and cut them from home. Your kids are guaranteed to love them. Print yours today!
Every year, it seems like I forget to buy cards for Valentine’s Day. By the time I get to the store, they are sold out. Plus, at $5 or $6 per box plus candy, I end up spending way more than I expected. Well, that’s why I made these cards. They are cheap, cute and super fun. Check it out.
Print your FREE Valentine’s Day cards
First, you’ll need to download your free printable (click the link below) and cut them out. There are 12 different cards that you can choose from. They are all included in the same PDF. Just pick which ones you want and print those pages. Super easy and the best part … they’re free!
I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
Cut cards and attach treat or toy
The fun part about these Valentine’s Day cards is that they each have their unique toy or treat that you can attach. Here’s a list of the cards and their corresponding treat or toy.
- You make my heart bounce – bouncy balls
- I’m stuck on you, Valentine – slime or sticky hand
- I’m nuts about you, Valentine – package of peanuts
- Thanks for chews-ing me for a friend – Dubble Bubble
- Let’s “taco” ’bout how cool you are – Any candy or toy you want
- You are awesome to the core – Caramel Apple Pop
- You wrote the book on being cool – Bookmark
- It’s so refreshing to have a friend like you – Silly straws or individual powder drink mix
- You’re so-da bomb – Mini soda cans
- You are scent-sational – Scratch and sniff stickers
- I think you’re a-maze-ing – Maze puzzle
- You rock, Valentine! – Pop rocks
I hope your kids enjoy handing out these fun cards. I know my kids are way excited too. Here’s the link one more time to download your cards. Enjoy! I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
Related link: Funny DIY felt love notes for that special someone