These Star Wars party food labels are out-of-this-world (pun intended). They’re easy to print at home and add the perfect touch, worthy of any crazed fan. Check it out!
My awesome sister actually gave me the idea for this blog post. Her friend threw this amazing “May the Fourth” party. She is the brainchild behind all of these awesome food labels. So, thanks to both of you.
Get ready to par-tay Star Wars style
If you’re wondering when you would every throw a Star Wars party, let me help you out. Aside from the iconic “May the Fourth” party on May 4, there’s also birthday parties, Star Wars movie release parties or a Disney Star Wars Land parties. Or maybe you just want to throw one just for fun!
So, I designed 21 different food labels with the same names shown in the photos throughout this blog post. You can download them below. You can print them at home or email the PDF to your local copy stores and print and laminate them. That way you can use them over and over! I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
Pick your food labels
Even if you’re not a Star Wars fanatic, anyone will love these awesome food labels. Here’s the names of each of the labels and the food that goes with them:
- Leia’s buns = cinnamon rolls
- Cloud City Cooler = water bottles
- Jakku Juice = Apple Juice
- Bb-ade = Gatorade
- Vaderade = Gatorade
- Palpatine’s pizza bites = pizza bites
- Porg particles = chicken nuggets
- Yoda soda = any type of soda
- Sarlacc pit dig = bean dip with chips
- Finn’s fruit = fruit tray
- Rey’s roadkill = any type of meat dish with rice
- Jar Jar Links = mini links
- Plutt’s portions = any bite-size type of food
- Ackbar’s appetizers = bowl of candy or appetizer
- Jabba snacks = gummy frogs
- Padawan’s popcorn = any type of popcorn
- Thermal detonators = Whoppers
- Edible Ewoks = Teddy Grahams
- Han Solo Rolos = Rolos
- Poe’s pastries = cookies or pastries
- Light sabers = chocolate-dipped pretzel rods
Just print your labels and set them next to the applicable for item. It’s super easy and way fun for all involved.
And of course, don’t forget about the drinks! Here’s some of the fun Star Wars drink labels and drinks that you can pair up on your buffet table.
Don’t forget the decorations!
Of course, no party would be complete without some killer decorations. You can find some pretty sweet cardboard cutouts on Amazon. Check it out:
My sister’s friend also had pool noodle light sabers for the kids to play with. and a raffle with lots of awesome prizes. Here’s just a few:
So, here’s the link below one more time to download your FREE labels. I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
What ideas do you have for your next party? Leave your comments below.
Related link: How to throw a Hawaiian luau