What better way to enjoy the holiday season, than to play the Build A Snowman Game? It’s perfect for kids and adults alike and it’s so easy! Take a look.
My family loves to play games after Thanksgiving Dinner and at Christmas parties. And I love this Build A Snowman Game because it easy enough for even toddlers but fun for the whole family. Here’s how to play. Check it out!
Print your Build a Snowman Christmas game
This game is just one 8.5 x 11 PDF. You can print it at home or at your local copy store. Just click on the link below to download your PDF. Print as many copies as you want depending on how many people will be playing.
Roll A Snowman game rules
This is a super easy holiday game to play with your friends and family. Here’s how to play:
- Each player needs their own snowman game sheet.
- Everyone rolls their own dice at the same time and draws a snowman part onto their sheet that corresponds with the number that they rolled.
- Continue this process until a snowman is completed.
- The first person to finish their snowman is the winner and receives a prize.
You’ll need just a few simple supplies to play this fun holiday game with your friends and family:
Prize ideas for the winners
My kids are always more motivated to play a game when there is a prize involved. Here are some super cute prize ideas that anyone would love:
- Mini Christmas push pop bubble toys
- Holiday squishy toys
- Mini claw machine
- Temporary Christmas tattoos
Here’s some other fun Christmas game ideas as well:
I hope you have as much fun playing this Build A Snowman game as my family has. It’s the perfect addition to any holiday party. Here’s the link to download the game one more time in case you missed it above:
More from My Silly Squirts: Play the M&M Thanksgiving Gratitude Game