Whether it’s Christmas, a birthday or a simple thank you, these candy bar wrappers are a quick, easy and a freakin’ cute way to give a sweet something to your neighbors, friends and family.
I know you can hardly contain yourself because these candy bar wrappers are so cute. So, I won’t make you wait any longer. Here’s the FREE printable PDF. I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
Simply print out your desired candy bar wrapper, cut it out and tape it to the corresponding candy bar. You can add a ribbon for embellishment or leave it blank.
You can choose from the following:
- Christmas = Hershey’s with almonds
- Thanksgiving = Hershey’s bar
- Halloween = Hershey’s bar
- Valentine’s Day = Hershey’s with almonds
- Easter = Kit Kat
- Thank you = Reese’s
- Happy Birthday = Reese’s
I hope you love these as much as I do. Here’s the link again. I offer this printable for FREE to all visitors of my blog, but if you’d like to show your support, feel free to buy me a taco 🌮.
Here’s some more ways free candy bar wrappers for your enjoyment:
- Christmas Hershey bar wrappers
- FREE emoji candy bar wrapper
- Teacher Appreciation candy bar wrapper
- Valentine’s Day candy bar wrapper
- Halloween Candy Bar Wrapper for kids
What other ideas do you have for quick and easy treats for the holidays? Leave your comments below.
Related link: DIY felt love notes for that special someone